See also: short s
- plural of
shorts pl (plural only)
- Pants worn primarily in the warm weather that do not go lower than the knees.
- Jessica hated covering her legs, so she rarely wore anything but shorts.
- Underwear bottoms.
- After a scare like that, I need to change my shorts.
- (uncountable) Remnants, clippings, trimmings of production processes.
- The part of milled grain sifted out which is next finer than the bran.
- The first remove above bran is shorts.
- Short, inferior hemp.
plural of short — see short
pants worn primarily in the summer that do not go lower than the knees
- “shorts” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- shorts (as above)
- “shorts” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.
shorts m pl (plurale tantum)
- Alternative form of