transe (plural transes)
- Obsolete form of .
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for transe in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
From the verb transir
transe f (plural transes)
- trance (state of being hypnotized or mesmerized)
- “transe” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- Alternative form of
- a trance
- “transe” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- a trance
- “transe” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.
transe m (plural transes)
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of transar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of transar
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of transar
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of transar