- (uncountable) Susceptibility to attack or injury; the state or condition of being weak or poorly defended.
- The country recognized their defence vulnerability after an airplane landed in front of the central square without any consequences.
- (countable) a specific weakness in the protections or defences surrounding someone or something.
- (computing) a weakness which allows an attacker to reduce a system's security
state of being vulnerable
computing: type of weakness
security vulnerability — see hole
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.