- (UK) IPA: /ˈkɒɹɪˌdɔː(ɹ)/, /ˈkɒrɪˌdə(ɹ)/, X-SAMPA: /"kQr\I%dO:(r\)/, /"kQr\I%d@(r\)/
- (GenAM) enPR: kôrʹədôr', IPA: /ˈkɔɹəˌdɔɹ/, X-SAMPA: /"kOr\@%dOr\/
Audio (US) (file)
corridor (plural corridors)
- A narrow hall or passage with rooms leading off it, for example in railway carriages (see Wikipedia).
- A restricted tract of land that allows passage between two places.
- Airspace restricted for the passage of aircraft.
- the corridors of power
- Polish Corridor
narrow hall or passage
tract of land
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
From Italian corridore.
corridor m (plural corridors)