- (of property leases) Linked or related and expiring together.
- (of regions or properties) Having matching boundaries; or, adjoining and sharing a boundary.
- New York City's borough of Brooklyn and New York State's Kings County are coterminous.
- To get a building warrant he had to show the plans to "coterminous proprietors", neighbours with whom his property shared a boundary.
- Having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time.
- Meeting end to end or at the ends.
Read in another language
This page is available in 7 languages