- Alternative form of dais.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- vocative masculine singular of
- genitive masculine singular of
- (archaic) dative feminine singular of
- dative plural of
- ablative plural of
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of dei
- Div ee ken whae deis it the end o'd?
Read in another language
This page is available in 9 languages