See also: แก่
- (a binding, item of clothing, etc) to undo; to untie; to let loose.
- (of an illness, evil, etc) to remedy; to cure; to remove.
- (of something broken, wrong, unfavourable, etc) to correct; to set right; to fix; to mend; to repair.
- (of a question, problem, etc) to solve; to resolve.
- (of a sign, dream, etc) to interpret.
- (of a code) to decipher.
- (law, of a charge, plaint, etc) to clear up; to explain.
- (law) to amend.
- (of a text) to edit.
- to modify, to alter; to adjust, to adapt.