- KangXi: page 78, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 48
- Dae Jaweon: page 157, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 21, character 6
- Unihan data for U+4E23
|For pronunciation and definitions of 丣 – see 酉 (“an alcoholic drink vessel; tenth of twelve earthly branches; etc.”).
(This character, 丣, is an ancient variant form of 酉.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 丣 – see 卯 (“fourth of twelve earthly branches; rabbit of Chinese zodiac; etc.”).
(This character, 丣, is a variant form of 卯.)
- Note: This is the ancient form. The modern character is 酉.