- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 84, character 24
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 36
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 56, character 7
- Unihan data for U+4E7D
|simp. and trad.
者 (borrowing its sound 자(ja)) + 乙 (used as marker to represent the last consonant ㄹ, because of their similarity in shape). One of the eumyeokja ("character for transliteration") used in the Idu script for Korean 잘.
- Used in Honorific title of King Seongjong of Joseon as he was a prince. (乽山君; 잘산군, Jalsangun; Chalsan'gun, Prince Jalsan)