Graphically, 艹 (“grass”) + 刈.
苅 (radical 140 艸+4, 10 strokes, cangjie input 廿大中弓 (TKLN), composition ⿱艹刈)
- cut off, reap, mow
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1022, character 18
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 30771
- Dae Jaweon: page 1481, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3182, character 5
- Unihan data for U+82C5
|For pronunciation and definitions of 苅 – see 刈.
(This character, 苅, is a variant form of 刈.)
苅 • (ye) (hangeul 예, revised ye, McCune-Reischauer ye, Yale yey)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text