Combining form of 辵.
辶 (radical 162 辵+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 戈弓弓人 (INNO))
- Kangxi radical #162, ⾡ ("walk").
Within a character, it may become either ⻌, ⻍, or ⻎. This may also depend on computer fonts. The form ⻌ (one dot) is usually seen in simplified characters. Do not confuse with 廴.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1253, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 38702
- Dae Jaweon: page 1735, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 3815, character 1
- Unihan data for U+8FB6