See also: ⻌
Combining form of 辵.
When applied to a character, it may become either ⻌ or ⻍ or ⻎. They also depend on computer fonts. The form ⻌ (one dot) is usually for simplified version. Do not confuse with 廴 that is another radical.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1253, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 38702
- Dae Jaweon: page 1735, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 3815, character 1
- Unihan data for U+8FB6
|simp. and trad.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove