Simplified from 錄 (彔 → 录).
Note the long bottom stroke on 彐, which should not be written as ヨ – the bottom stroke should extend to the right, past the vertical.
録 (radical 167 金+8, 16 strokes, cangjie input 金弓一水 (CNME), composition ⿰金录)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1313, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40519
- Dae Jaweon: page 1811, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4225, character 10
- Unihan data for U+9332
録 • (rok>nok, yeo) (hangeul 록>녹, 여, revised rok>nok, yeo, McCune-Reischauer rok>nok, yŏ, Yale lok>nok, ye)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text