- ᄯᅡ (sta) (obsolete, unofficial)
First attested in the Seokbo sangjeol (釋譜詳節 / 석보상절), 1447, as Middle Korean ᄯᅡᆼ (Yale: stang) (connective form: ᄯᅡᇂ (stah)).
- Phonetic Hangul[땅]
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?
땅 • (ttang)
- earth (as opposed to the sky or heaven)
- land (as opposed to the sea or ocean), ground, soil, estate
- 하늘 (haneul, “sky, heaven”)
- 바다 (bada, “sea, ocean”)
- 땅덩이 (ttangdeong-i, “land mass, territory”)
- 하늘땅 (haneulttang, “heaven and earth”)
- 뭍 (mut, “dry earth, land, shore”)
- 물 (mul, “water, (obsolete) river”)
- 닿다 (data, “to touch”)