See also: alfredo
- 1 English
- 2 Cebuano
- 3 Esperanto
- 4 Italian
- 5 Latin
- 6 Portuguese
- 7 Spanish
- (cooking, noun adjunct) The sauce made from butter and Parmesan cheese used in dishes such as fettuccine Alfredo, or any dish of this type.
- 2007 January 30, Karen Crouse, “Dash of Success Spices Up Gould’s Neighborhood”, in The New York Times, OCLC 1645522, archived from the original on 5 June 2015:
- Two days after kicking three field goals against the New Orleans Saints to help the Bears reach Super Bowl XLI, Gould was standing over a gas stove, stirring the alfredo sauce that was simmering in a pot.
sauce made from butter and Parmesan
- Cookbook:Alfredo Sauce on Wikibooks.Wikibooks
- Fettuccine Alfredo on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Alfredo on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- a male given name
For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:Alfredo.
Alfredo (accusative Alfredon)