- A combining form relating to England or, by extension, the United Kingdom.
- Anglo-German naval rivalry was a contributing factor to the First World War.
- A combining form relating to the English or British people, culture, or livestock.
- Anglo-Kirghiz mares, now better known as Novokirghiz, produce more milk than representatives of either separate lineage.
- A combining form relating to the English language.
- Japanese anglophones—but not Chinese ones—often struggle with distinguishing /r/ and /l/.
prefix: relating to England, English, or the English