- A place
- A settlement in Canada
- A location in the United States
- A city in Colorado, and the county seat of Kit Carson County.
- A town in Connecticut
- A village in Illinois
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Iowa, and the county seat of Des Moines County.
- A city in Kansas, and the county seat of Coffey County.
- A census-designated place (CDP) in Kentucky, and the county seat of Boone County.
- A town in Maine
- A town in Massachusetts
- A village in Michigan
- A city in Burlington County, New Jersey
- A town in New York
- A city in North Carolina
- A city in North Dakota
- A CDP (census-designated place) in Ohio
- A town in Oklahoma
- A borough in Pennsylvania
- A city in Vermont, and the county seat of Chittenden County.
- A city in Washington
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in West Virginia
- A city and a town in Wisconsin
- A town in Wyoming
- Abbreviation of Earl of Burlington.