|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kamassian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kamassian adjectives: Kamassian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kamassian adverbs: Kamassian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kamassian determiners: Kamassian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Kamassian multiword terms: Kamassian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Kamassian nouns: Kamassian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kamassian numerals: Kamassian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kamassian pronouns: Kamassian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kamassian verbs: Kamassian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Kamassian lemmas"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.