|Macedonian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Macedonian language|
|Links related to Macedonian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Macedonian language considerations|
Reference templates (8)
|Macedonian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Macedonian
This is the main category of the Macedonian language.
It is spoken in North Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Romania, Greece, Slovenia, and Australia.
Information about Macedonian:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||South Slavic|
Macedonian has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:mk:All topics: Macedonian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Macedonian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Macedonian.
- Category:Macedonian entry maintenance: Macedonian entries, or entries in other languages containing Macedonian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Macedonian lemmas: Macedonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Macedonian names: Macedonian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Macedonian phrases: Macedonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Macedonian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Macedonian.
- Category:Requests concerning Macedonian: Categories with Macedonian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Macedonian rhymes: List of indexes of Macedonian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Macedonian: Lists of Macedonian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Macedonian symbols: Macedonian written signs.
- Category:Macedonian templates: Macedonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Macedonian terms by etymology: Macedonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Macedonian terms by usage: Macedonian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Macedonian: Categories with terms that originate from Macedonian.
- Category:User mk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Macedonian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- mk:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- mk:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian appendices (0 c, 7 e)
- Macedonian entry maintenance (12 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian modules (1 c, 5 e)
- Macedonian non-lemma forms (9 c, 19028 e)
- Regional Macedonian (0 c, 28 e)
- Macedonian rhymes (0 c, 60 e)
- Rhymes:Macedonian (61 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Macedonian by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian symbols (2 c, 1 e)
- Macedonian templates (6 c, 3 e)
- Macedonian terms by etymology (25 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Macedonian terms by usage (25 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Macedonian (19 c, 0 e)
- User mk (5 c, 29 e)
Pages in category "Macedonian language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.