|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Rade lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Rade adjectives: Rade terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Rade morphemes: Rade word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Rade multiword terms: Rade lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Rade nouns: Rade terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rade numerals: Rade terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Rade proper nouns: Rade nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Rade verbs: Rade terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Rade lemmas"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.