See also: Charles Town
Proper noun edit
- A number of places in England:
- A village in St Austell Bay parish, Cornwall (OS grid ref SX0351).
- A village near Glossop, High Peak borough, Derbyshire (OS grid ref SK0392).
- A suburb of Weymouth in Chickerell parish, Dorset, formerly in West Dorset district (OS grid ref SY6579).
- A suburb and ward in the City of Manchester, Greater Manchester (OS grid ref SD8703).
- A suburb in the City of Salford, Greater Manchester (OS grid ref SD8100). 
- A neighbourhood of Baildon, Bradford borough, West Yorkshire (OS grid ref SE1638). 
- A settlement near Hebden Bridge, Calderdale borough, West Yorkshire (OS grid ref SD9726). 
- A number of places in Scotland:
- A hamlet in the City of Aberdeen council area (OS grid ref NJ9300). 
- A neighbourhood in St Combs, Aberdeenshire council area (OS grid ref NK0563). 
- A village in Fife council area, on the Firth of Forth (OS grid ref NT0583).
- A village in the Black Isle, Highland council area (OS grid ref NH6448).
- A hamlet in Wester Ross, Highland council area (OS grid ref NG8174).
- A hamlet near Burghead, Moray council area (OS grid ref NJ1367). 
- A town in County Mayo, Ireland.
- A small town in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- A couple of places in Australia:
- The capital of Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- A town on Canouan, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A city in Clark County, Indiana.
- A town in Cecil County, Maryland.
- A neighbourhood of Boston, Massachusetts.
- A ghost town in York County, Nebraska.
- A town and census-designated place in Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
- An unincorporated community in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- A township in Portage County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated area of Franklin County, Pennsylvania.
- A town in Washington County, Rhode Island.
- A town in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
town in County Mayo