See also: meridian
Proper noun edit
- A ghost town in Humboldt County, California.
- An unincorporated community in Kern County, California.
- A neighborhood of San Jose, Santa Clara County, California.
- A census-designated place in Sutter County, California, United States.
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Douglas County, Colorado.
- An unincorporated community in Leon County, Florida.
- An unincorporated community in McIntosh County, Georgia.
- A sizable city in Ada County, Idaho.
- A city, the county seat of Lauderdale County, Mississippi, United States.
- A ghost town in Jefferson County, Nebraska.
- A village in Cayuga County, New York.
- A town in Logan County, Oklahoma.
- A census-designated place in Stephens County, Oklahoma.
- A census-designated place in Butler County, Pennsylvania.
- A city, the county seat of Bosque County, Texas, United States.
- A neighborhood of Seattle, Washington, also known as Tangletown.
Declension of Meridian [masculine, strong]
Derived terms edit
Further reading edit
- “Meridian” in Duden online