See also: Appendix:Variations of "sat"
- (atmospheric sciences) Initialism of .
- (US) Ellipsis of (formerly acronyms Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test): a national exam taken annually by high school juniors and seniors.
- take the SAT
- take an SAT
- the SATs have gotten harder
- 2023 March 21, Ian Bogost, “Is This the Singularity for Standardized Tests?”, in The Atlantic:
- AIs are no longer just producing passable five-paragraph essays. Now they’re excelling at the SAT, “earning” a score of 1410.
- (Australia) Acronym of .
- (Britain) Acronym of , a national curriculum assessment, or exam.