Audio (US) (file)
- The South Slavic language or diasystem of which Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, and Serbian are standard/literary varieties.
Native speakers use various terms to refer to the form of language spoken by them (Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Croato-Serbian, etc.). The name equivalent to Serbo-Croatian might be frowned upon by many and is not regularly used by speakers of Serbo-Croatian.
- Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Serbian
- Chakavian, Ekavian, Ijekavian, Ikavian, Kajkavian, Stokavian
- In or pertaining to the Serbo-Croatian language.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Serbo-Croatian terms
- Bosnia, Bosnian
- Croatia, Croatian
- Montenegro, Montenegrin
- Serbia, Serbian