Stone (countable and uncountable, plural Stones)
- (countable) An English occupational and habitational surname, from Old English, for someone who lived near a stone worked with stone, from Old English stan.
- (countable) A male given name
- A placename
- A locale in England, United Kingdom.
- A market town in Stafford borough, Staffordshire (OS grid ref SJ9034).
- A village in Buckinghamshire.
- A village in Gloucestershire.
- A village and civil parish in Dartford borough, Kent (OS grid ref TQ5774).
- A village in Worcestershire.
- A locale in the United States.
- An unincorporated community in California.
- An unincorporated community in Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Kentucky; named for coal businessman Galen L. Stone.
- An unincorporated community in Wisconsin.
- 'onest, ETNOs, Eston, SONET, notes, onest, onset, set on, seton, steno, steno-, tones