|Search user languages or scripts|
Hi! I'm w:Hk5183 I have created a number of pages in Eastern Algonquian languages, and have worked to add words from Dravidian Languages and other languages which interest me. I would like to learn to add templates, but am not proficient enough as of now. I want to work to straighten out Dravidian entries. Tamil needs templates for different dialects, Noun inflection templates, verb templates etc... There's a lot of work to do! In real life I study history and archaeology and have previously studied classical languages. I am interested in adding many more wiktionary entries in Algonquian Languages and Native American languages in general. I want to broaden Wiktionary’s Native American etymological entries, and am also interested in English, Germanic, Romance, Semitic, Slavic, Indo-Iranian and Indo-European words.
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style
- Wikipedia:The perfect article
- Wikipedia:Template messages
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Disputes
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Citation quick reference
- Wikipedia:List of infoboxes
- Wikipedia tools
- Edits by user
- Dictionaries, Grammars and other usefeful links:
- I am a native English speaker. My French ((both spoken and written)) is mostly fluent.
- Latin and Ancient Greek are two languages I've studied at university level and which I can usually read at an intermediate level.
- I am most interested in Eastern and Central Algonquian Languages. I can read and write Ojibwe (Southeastern Dialect), and can understand some Northern Ojibwe, Saulteaux, Odawa, Algonquin, Nipissing, oji-Cree, Naskapi, Plains Cree, Unami Delaware, Munsee Delaware, Mahican.
- I would like to see entries in the following languages and hope to work on a project to add some words in them: James Bay Cree (East Cree), Swampy Cree, Moose Cree, Woods Cree, Innu-Aimun (Montagnais), Western Abenaki, Maliseet-Passamaquoddy, Mohegan-Pequot, Quiripi, Massachusett, Atikamekw, Menominee, Potawatomi, Fox (Mesquakie, Meskwaki, Sauk, Sac & Fox)