أهلا وسهلا بك في ويكاموس. شكرا لمساهماتك. أتمنى أن يروقك هذا الفضاء وأن تقرر المساهمة على الدوام. هذه وصلات مفيدة للمشاركين الجدد:
- دليل ويكاموس
- كيف أحرر صفحة ما
- كيف أنشئ صفحة ما
- منهاج التنسيق
- معايير قبول الصفحات
- ساحة لعب ويكاموس (حيث يمكنك تجريب الصيغ بأمان)
- ويكاموس ليس ...
- أسئلة مكررة
أتمنى أن تستمتع بالمساهمة هنا وبانضمامك إلى فريق الويكاموسيين! بالمناسبة، يمكنك التوقيع باسمك في صفحات النقاش والتصويت باستعمال أربع موجات، هكذا ~~~~، تولد هذه الصيغة اسمك وتاريخ التحرير آليا. إذا كان لديك أي سؤال، اطلع على صفحات المساعدة ولا تتردد في طرحه على الميدان أو علي مباشرة في صفحة نقاشي. مرة أخرى، أهلا بك!
Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contributions so far.
If you are unfamiliar with wiki editing, take a look at Help:How to edit a page. It is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
These links may help you familiarize yourself with Wiktionary:
- Entry layout (EL) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard. The easiest way to start off is to copy the contents of an existing page for a similar word, and then adapt it to fit the entry you are creating.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words can be added to Wiktionary, though it may be a bit technical and longwinded. The most important part is that Wiktionary only accepts words that have been in somewhat widespread use over the course of at least a year, and citations that demonstrate usage can be asked for when there is doubt.
- If you already have some experience with editing our sister project Wikipedia, then you may find our guide for Wikipedia users useful.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- A glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
- If you have anything to ask about or suggest, we have several discussion rooms. Feel free to ask any other editors in person if you have any problems or question, by posting a message on their talk page.
You are encouraged to add a BabelBox to your userpage. This shows which languages you know, so other editors know which languages you'll be working on, and what they can ask you for help with.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
My bad, I misread the Wehr entry. 184.108.40.206 08:17, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
- Alright then. You did the same mistake in تَفَرَّغَ (tafarraḡa) but i did fix it. And don't remove some translations unless you are sure that they are not applicable. BTW you could just reply me on your talk page. And please create a user page so people can reach you in ease. If you have problem in Arabic feel free to reach me :). -- Heydari (talk|contibs) 10:37, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
- No I haven't. Thanks for making me aware of it. I actually need that kinda organized list, instead of randomly picking words from some article I read :D --Heydari (talk|contibs) 21:41, 18 January 2019 (UTC)
- Senses that were used in literature before the standardization of Indonesian and are not currently being used (some exceptions maybe occur) may be categorized as classical. As per KBBI:
- sastra Indonesia klasik: sastra klasik yang ditulis dalam semua bahasa daerah yang terdapat di seluruh wilayah Indonesia, termasuk bahasa Melayu.
- --Heydari (talk|contibs) 01:05, 24 January 2019 (UTC)
Community Insights SurveyEdit
RMaung (WMF) 14:32, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights SurveyEdit
RMaung (WMF) 19:13, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights SurveyEdit
RMaung (WMF) 17:03, 4 October 2019 (UTC)