|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
Can anyone translate always with me from English to scotich galic ??
english - aramaic
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
the only way to make a dream come true is to wake up in a real world
Translation in Scottish Gaelic
Hi everybody, I need the translation of this sentence, into Scottish Gaelic: "Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I love her well" Can anybody help me?
bible verse into italian
I would like both phrases "do it all for the glory of God" and "do all things to the Glory of God" translated into italian
English to Hindi
the sunflower plant can grow from 3 to 18 feet tall. sunflower only requires 90 to 100 days grow.a single sunflower can have up to 2000 seeds. more than 60 diffrent varieties of sunflowers can be found in the world.a distiguishing quality of the sunflower is that its flowering head tracks to the suns movement. this occurence is known as "heliotropism" sunflower seeds are used to produce numerous things like cooking oil, medicine,paint animalfeed and biodiesel.sunflower is the national flower of ukraine.
- सूरजमुखी संयंत्र १ से ५.५ मीटर लंबा से विकसित कर सकते हैं. सूरजमुखी केवल ९० से १०० दिनों विकसित करने की आवश्यकता है. एक एकल सूरजमुखी संयंत्र के रूप में कई के रूप में २००० बीज हो सकता है. सूरजमुखी के ६० से अधिक विभिन्न किस्मों की दुनिया में पाया जा सकता है है. सूरजमुखी की एक विशिष्ठ गुणवत्ता है कि इसके फूल सिर सूरज को पटरियों. इस घटना सूर्यावर्त के रूप में जाना जाता है. सूरजमुखी के बीज के लिए कई चीजें, जैसे खाना पकाने के तेल, दवा, पेंट, पशु चारा, और जैव डीजल ईंधन का उत्पादन किया जाता है. सूरजमुखी यूक्रेन के राष्ट्रीय फूल है. —Stephen (Talk) 22:08, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
i just want to know how you write, Hi, i just wanted to write to you and say hi in hawaiian? If two people are meant to be together, It doesn't mean that they have to be together right now
English to Hawaiian phrase
Phrase: Love is the sweetest revenge.
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a bundle!
Need to find "inner strength" written in aramaic script
I was told that aramaic is the script/ I am looking for the bible meaning of "inner strength" written in aramaic/
english to hawaiian
would like to say "swim little fish" to a small girl in swim class. tks. hobo
- ʻAu, iki iʻa. <- Get a second opinion. That's my best guess. (How did I allow myself to live in Hawaii for 4 years and not learn Hawai'ian? ugh.) — [ R·I·C ] Laurent — 21:43, 6 April 2011 (UTC)
English to Latin
translate english to maori
translate' Congratulations well done'from English to Maori
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- Nos ganamos la vida con lo que recibimos, pero hacemos una vida con lo que damos. —Stephen (Talk) 08:47, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
From English to Latin
Please translate the following for me, into Latin. Thank you!
I am guarded by God.
I was made for you
Can anyone help with the passive indicitive of facio? Obviously with tibi being "for you".
English to Maori 'my father'
Hi there, what's the Maori translation of the phrase, 'my father'. It will be used as a title for a project. Thanks heaps!
Thanks heaps Stephen! Tena Koe. -Sinead
translate "september 30, 2010" from english to sanskrit
september 30, 2010 is my wedding date and i would like to know how it is translated into sanskrit from english
- Sanskrit dates used any one of many lunisolar calendars. The year could be 5111, 2554, 2067, 1932, 1931, or 524, among others. Besides this, 60 year names were used. The month name for Sept. 30 might be अश्विन्, but I have no way to calculate the day. It is a big problem to convert to different calendar systems. —Stephen (Talk) 18:21, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
I would like to translate-- no more nuclar power-- into old style japanese writing
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TRANSLATE---- NO MORE NUCLAR POWER--INTO-- OLD STYLE JAPANESE WRITEING
ALSO CONTAIGEN INTO OLD STYLE JABANESE WRITING
- これ以上の原子力発電. I don't understand "contaigen". By "old style Japanese writing", I suppose that you mean tensho (Seal Script). You would have to search for an Tensho font. —Stephen (Talk) 12:44, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- It would take some time to convert これ以上の原子力発電 (kore ijō-no genshiryokuhatsuden) but this Wikipedia article on hentaigana article has some tables. (BTW, I don't support these antinuclear power scare campaigns, otherwise, would spend more time on this :)) --Anatoli 04:30, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for the translation, Stephen. --Anatoli 04:32, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
English phrases of appreciation into Hawaiian
Hello~could use help translating these phrases into Hawaiian for Hawaiian-themed Teacher Appreciation Week--thank you! Our teachers are a treat/Teachers make learning sweet/We love our teachers/Teacher Appreciation Week/ Island Oasis/Teachers Make Our School Paradise/Relax/Beautiful are the hands and feet that teach!
- Those things don’t have much meaning for Hawaiian.
- Ua lilo ke kumu kula i kumu hoʻohālike no kāna mau haumāna (the schoolteacher became a model for his students)
- i hemahema ka haumana, ili kaʻāhewa i ke kumu (if the pupil is unskilled, the errors reflect on the teacher)
- E luana wale ana nō (relaxing)
- Hoʻomaikaʻi ʻana (congratulations, improvement)
- Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much)
- E hoʻomaopopo mai ʻoe i kēia mea e aʻo ʻia aku nei (pay attention and comprehend these things being taught you)
- kiʻina aʻo (the art of teaching)
- Wahi uliuli ma ka wao one (oasis) —Stephen (Talk) 14:56, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
English to Khmer/Hebrew/arabic
Hi please can someone translate 'live for the moment' or 'live for now' or 'live for today, not tomorrow' into Khmer, Abrabic and/or Hebrew. Thanks :)
i`d like to help just ask me
Thank you :)
Anyone that can help with Khmer or Hebrew?
- Hey, sorry to butt in like this but I'm a Lebanese young man and I do believe العيش لهذا اليوم ("Al-'aych lihadha lyaoum") is a Google Translation... it means "To live for that day", but in a grammatically useless way. When you wish to say 'live for the moment', meaning by that 'seize the day', you could say إغتنم اليوم ("ightanimil yaouma"), literally meaning, "make use of the day"; or you could say عش كل يومٍ بشكلٍ كاملٍ ("'ish kulla yaoumin bishaklin kamilin"), meaning "live each day fully". GeorgeSakr 07:12, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Together We Will Live Forever to latin
I would need to translate this phrase to latin: Together We Will Live Forever. It is to be carved on a ring so it must be correct. Thank you.
SIMUL VIVEMUS IN AETERNUM
I'm a latin teacher so I'm pretty much sure it's correct :)
English to latin
Please translate "the only thing you can control is yourself" into Latin from English... Understood that the words and arrangement of the phrase may be altered due to the language, just something that means the same thing is fine. Thanks!
English Hebrew translation
PLEASEEEE, can you help me translate this quote:
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." Because I want to get a tattoo, but I'm not sure about the translation results I've got. Thanks! :))
translate from english to kahmer plsss
freedom is slavery war is peace ignorance is strenght
French and Latin
I need "God Makes no Mistakes" translated to french and latin.
- French: Dieu ne fait pas d’erreurs.
- Latin: Non errat deus. —Stephen (Talk) 12:26, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
--Pilcrow 19:26, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- It is the prepositional case of Russian эфир (efir, “ether”). —Stephen (Talk) 19:56, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- ¶ Thank you very much, sir. --Pilcrow 20:28, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
English to ancient Hebrew (From Malachi 3:17)
I would like the word "mine" (referring to god owning) tattooed on me. It's from the verse "they will be mine, says the lord almighty" I was also thinking about getting whatever word they use in that verse that means treasured possession, etc. Thanks for the help!
- The construction and idioms are different, but...
I have been planning to get another tattoo and would like to have it in Arabic. Please translate from English to Arabic the phrase " My heart will never forget" again translate into Arabic.
- قلبي لن ينسى أبدًا (since it is a tattoo, it is always a good idea to get a second opinion before you put it on) —Stephen (Talk) 01:04, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
-- Well, the translation of M. Stephen is quite decent, except for one slight detail: قلبي لن ينسى أبدًا is grammatically incorrect. A grammatically exact version would be قلبي لن ينسَ أبدًا ("Qalbi lan yansa' abadan") although it is more poetic in arabic to omit the "abadan" (ever). The translation I would go for is قلبي لن ينسَ ("Qalbi lan yansa'"). GeorgeSakr 07:12, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Sretan i blagoslovljen Uskrs
Is this "Have a blessed Easter?
trduzir em inglês o significado do mês do ano
Translate English to Maori
Hey, does anyone know how to translate 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' into Maori??
First, thank you Stephen for your help translating "my heart will never forget" into Arabic. Another quote I am considering having tattooed on my arm is "if days wouldn't gather us then memories will ,and if the eye cant see you then the heart will not forget you. " or "If the days are not going to bring us together, the memories will, and if the heart did not see you, the eyes will never forget you." please help with the translation of the said quote to English. I would be thankful as long as I have the said tattoo(permanent) on me,
English to Arabic
"if days didn't gather us together, memories will, and if my eyes couldn't see you, my heart will never forget you" into Arabic please.
إن لم تجمعنا الأيام تجمعنا الذكريات وإن حُجِبتِ يومًا عن نَظَراتي لن ينساكِ فؤادي Literally meaning "If days do not bring us together, memories do | And if you were ever masked (hidden) [if you ever came to be hidden] from my glances, my heart would not forget you" (It reads, "In lam tajma'nal ayyamou tajma'ounal dhikrayat | wa in houjibti yaouman 'an nadharati lan yansaki fouãdi"). Note that the harakaat (the small "diacritics" above and under the words) are not necessary, they're there to make reading the text easier.. But if you removed the "i" from "yansaki" ( ينساكِ) or "houjibti" ( حُجِبتِ) it would be read "yansaka" and "houjibta" (masculine). This version is for addressing a girl / woman. If you want to address a man, lose the kasra's ("i" diacritics):
إن لم تجمعنا الأيام تجمعنا الذكريات وإن حُجِبت يومًا عن نَظَراتي لن ينساك فؤادي "In lam tajma'nal ayyamou tajma'ounal dhikrayat | wa in houjibta yaouman 'an nadharati lan yansaka fouãdi"
Finally you can put "qalbi" ( قلبي) instead of "fouãdi" ( فؤادي) if you mean it less poetic, but both mean exactly the same thing - although "qalbi" is more frequently used among lovers, "fouãdi" is more frequent in traditional poetry.GeorgeSakr 07:12, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Please translate I just want to know the truth from english to tibetian
looking forward to your reply.
Translate this phrase from English to German
Only God can judge me.