- Inclining or dipping in opposite directions.
- (botany) Used to describe a type of cell division in a layer of cells that occurs perpendicular to the adjacent layer of cells.
- (chemistry) Describing a torsion angle between 90° and 150°
- (geology) Consisting of, related to, or part of an anticline.
- (geology): antiformal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.