- A strong dark beer brewed in the fall and aged through the winter for spring consumption.
bock m (plural bocks)
- a beer glass having the capacity of approximately a quarter of a litre
- the content of such a beer glass
- “bock” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
bock m (genitive singular bock, plural buick)
- bock goayr (“billygoat”)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “2 boc” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- “poc(c)” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- a buck; the male of goat and deer
- the tick mark (✓), indicating incorrectness in Swedish schoolbooks
- a sawhorse
- a mount for a (roller) bearing
- a bend or fold of sheet metal
- a tool to bend or fold sheet metal
- leapfrog is called hoppa bock
- a gymnastics tool for leapfrogging
|Declension of bock|