- Rhymes: -ɒni
- (Tyneside) Alternative spelling of
- The New Geordie Dictionary, Frank Graham, 1987, →ISBN
- Todd's Geordie Words and Phrases, George Todd, Newcastle, 1977
- Northumberland Words, English Dialect Society, R. Oliver Heslop, 1893–4
- bonny in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
bonny (plural bonnies)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for bonny in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- Alternative spelling of