- To make a loud, low-pitched sound.
- To strike or beat.
- 2015 September 19, putaro, “Fusion”, in Putaro's Enterprise Rewatch Reviews & Snarkfest, Triaxiansilk.com, retrieved 9-01-2016:
- Archer lowers the boom on Tolaris about assaulting T’Pol and Tolaris boom booms him into the wall.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- 2014, Megan Amram, “The apocalypse”, in Science... For Her!, Simon and Schuster, →ISBN, page 110:
- We're smart, sexy, and have even more sexable holes in our bodies than before the apocalypse. I would let a man boom-boom the hole in my calf...
- (make loud sound): bang, boom
- (strike, beat): bang, knock, whack; see also Thesaurus:hit
- (have sexual intercourse): bang, beep, sleep with; see also Thesaurus:copulate with
- Loud, resonant sound; a repeated loud sound.
- 1980, Donald A Smith, At the Forks of the Grand, Paris, Ontario: Paris Public Library Board, →ISBN, page 27:
- ...it detested the thunderous boom-boom of the big drum, and the whoopings and hollerings that frightened the horses...
- (figurative, slang) A strike; an act of beating.
- 1993, Evan Burr Bukey, “Gordon J. Horvitz, In the Shadow of Death: Living outside the Gates of Mauthausen”, in Günter Bischof and Anton Pelinka, editor, Austria in the New Europe, Transaction Publishers, →ISBN, page 175:
- ...others spontaneously beat or shot helpless inmates [...] an SS-Blochführer was assisted by his girlfriend, who chortled, "Bubi, you have already made boom-boom so often, now let girly make boom-boom for once."
- (euphemistic, childish, chiefly uncountable) Excrement.
- 2012, Joe Micik, 0.00: Tales of the Sober Kid at College, Joe Micik, →ISBN, page 199:
- Whatever the case, he was quite close to making boom-boom in his pants.
- 2015 September 9, Mark NC, quoting Ralph Wiggum of The Simpsons, “Remedial Republicans: Or How Ralph Wiggum Foretold The Coming Of Donald Trump”, in News Corpse, retrieved 9-02-2016:
- When we’re mad, we’ll just use our words, then the rest of the world will play nice with us. And the only boom-booms will be in our pants.
- (euphemistic, uncountable) Sexual intercourse.
- 2008, Ralph French, Beyond the Call of Duty, Beyond the Call of Duty, →ISBN, page 31:
- Thuy pressed her body against him. "You want boom-boom?" she said.
- (loud, resonant sound): clap, report; see also Thesaurus:bang
- (strike): clobbering, smackdown; see also Thesaurus:beating
- (excrement): doody, poo; see also Thesaurus:feces
- (sexual intercourse): coitus, roll in the hay; see also Thesaurus:copulation
boom-boom (not comparable)
- Resonant; producing a booming sound.
- 2015, Kate Meader, Flirting with Fire, Simon and Schuster, →ISBN, page 60:
- The boom-boom bass out in the truck bay wasn't quite loud enough to drown out the whoops and the hollers of the ladies.
- (Britain) Used to draw attention to a pun or weak joke.
- 2003 November 28, Surprise Party (The Basil Brush Show), season 2, British Broadcasting Corporation, 00:28 from the start:
- "If he thinks that, he should live in a loony bin." "He already does." "Ha ha ha ha ha ha boom-boom!"