- (idiomatic, with to-infinitive) To feel able without giving offense.
- The co-pilot didn't feel free to speak up to the pilot in the cockpit.
- (as imperative, with to-infinitive) You have my permission.
- While you're babysitting, feel free to open anything in the spirit cupboard.
- (as imperative, in response) You have my permission.
- "Can I take a look at the draft you've prepared?" / "Feel free."
- (as imperative, in response): be my guest
idiomatic, with to-infinitive
as imperative, with to-infinitive
as imperative, in response