- Happening by chance; coincidental, accidental.
- Happening by a lucky chance; lucky or fortunate.
- (law) Happening independently of human will.
- (happening by chance): by accident, causeless, incidental; see also Thesaurus:accidental
- (happening by lucky chance): happy, providential; see also Thesaurus:lucky
happening by chance, not necessarily a lucky one
happening by a lucky chance
law: happening independently of human will
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.