See also: Frosty
- Cold, chilly.
- The air was frosty; I could see my breath and walked quickly with my hands in my pockets.
- I'd like a frosty milkshake.
- Having frost on it.
- The frosty pumpkin is the sign of the end of the growing season, soon the greenery will wither and harvest end for the year.
- (figurative) Having an aloof or inhospitable manner.
- After the divorce, she was civil but frosty to her ex.
having frost on it
having an aloof or inhospitable manner
- Cold, freezing, frosty; being or experiencing cold.
- (rare) White (of a beard)