Prepositional phrase edit
- At or before the time assigned.
- If I don't leave now, I won't get to work in time.
- (with for) Sufficiently early.
- You've got here in time for tea — I was just making some.
- As time passes.
- In time, it got easier to deal with her death.
- In rhythm.
- (in time with) At the same rhythm as.
- (music) In the correct tempo.
- (at or before the time assigned): early, on time, promptly
- (sufficiently early (for)):
- (as time passes): as time goes by, over time, with the passage of time, with the passing of time
- (at or before the time assigned): behind time, late
- (sufficiently early (for)): late, too late
- (as time passes): all at once, never
Derived terms edit
at or before the time assigned
sufficiently early (for something)
as time passes
at the same rhythm as (with someone/something)
music: in the correct tempo