See also: incité
- (transitive) To stir up or excite; to rouse or goad into action.
- The judge was told by the accused that his friends had incited him to commit the crime.
- incite people to violence
to rouse, stir up or excite
- incite in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- incite in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911
- incite at OneLook Dictionary Search
- inflection of :
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of incitar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of incitar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of incitar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of incitar