- The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- 2019 February 3, “UN Study: China, US, Japan Lead World AI Development”, in Voice of America, archived from the original on 7 February 2019:
- Such technologies will also “shape future human interaction with the machines we created,” he added.
Audio (US) (file)
- 2019 October, “'442s' withdrawn due to signal interaction issues”, in Modern Railways, page 87:
- At the beginning of September South Western Railway withdrew its Class 442 EMUs from service due to a safety issue concerning interaction with lineside signals.
- A conversation or exchange between people.
- I enjoyed the interaction with a bunch of like-minded people.
Derived terms edit
- electromagnetic interaction
- electroweak interaction
- fundamental interaction
- gravitational interaction
- human-computer interaction
- interaction design
- interaction matrix
- interaction picture
- interaction space
- strong interaction
- strong nuclear interaction
- weak interaction
- weak nuclear interaction
- Yukawa interaction
Related terms edit
situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another
conversation or exchange between people
interaction f (plural interactions)