- (visual arts) A decorative element found especially in early medieval art
- Hiberno-Saxon interlace patterns
- (electronics) A technique of improving the picture quality of a video signal primarily on CRT devices without consuming extra bandwidth.
decorative element found in medieval art
technique of improving the picture quality
- (transitive) To cross one with another.
- To mingle; to blend.
- (intransitive) To cross one another as if woven together; to intertwine; to blend intricately.
- interlacing branches
to cross one with another
to cross one another as if woven together
- interlace in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.