- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Italian
- 4 Portuguese
- 5 Spanish
- The action of the verb to jog.
- His jogging of my memory helped me recall what happened that day.
- The practice of running at a relatively slow pace for exercise.
form of exercise
jogging m (plural joggings)
- footing (dated)
- “jogging” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
jogging m (uncountable)
- jogging (running at a slow pace as a form of exercise)
- jogging bottoms; sweatpants (loose pants designed for jogging or comfort)