See also: kean
- -ness; appended to adjectives to form nouns meaning "the state of (the adjective)", "the quality of (the adjective)", or "the measure of (the adjective)"
- -ship; appended to a noun to form a new noun denoting a property or state of being, time spent in a role, or a specialised union.
- kepemimpinan ― leadership
- -dom; Forming nouns denoting the domain or jurisdiction of the suffixed word.
- kerajaan ― kingdom
- -ity; Used to form a noun from an adjective; especially, to form the noun referring to the state, property, or quality of conforming to the adjective's description.
- keelastisan ― elasticity
- Added to a noun to create a verb
- Added to a verb
Sometimes denoted as informal or colloquial.
- Added to an adjective
- Added to an adverb to create an adjective
- Added to a noun to create an adjective
Usually denoted as colloquial (cakapan).