See also: Kont
- count (a lord of a county holding a title of countdom)
- beskont (viscount)
- konted (county)
- baron (baron)
- (informal) butt, bum, arse
- (vulgar) a cunt (an extremely unpleasant or objectionable person)
- (obsolete) cunt, female genitalia
- The Middle Dutch sense of cunt (“female genitalia”) has disappeared almost entirely from modern Dutch, save for dialects of Flanders, Groningen, and Friesland; this sense is entirely absent in general speech. The word is not particularly vulgar, being perhaps more equivalent to “butt” than “arse, ass”.
- Among younger speakers, kont has taken on the meaning of “an extremely unpleasant or objectionable person”, which is likely due to the influence of British English cunt with the more vulgar sense.
This noun needs an inflection-table template.