- The total distance travelled in miles or in air miles.
- The number of miles travelled by a vehicle on a certain volume of fuel.
- Mileage allowance, an allowance for travel expenses at a specified rate per mile.
- (informal) The amount of service that something has yielded or may yield in future.
This old PC has still got plenty of mileage in it.
There’s quite a lot of mileage in language, speech and computing, particularly in research.
- (informal) Something worth taking into consideration.
There’s some mileage in your argument.
total distance travelled
distance travelled on certain amount of fuel
allowance for travel expenses per distance travelled
amount of service