molecular (not comparable)
- (chemistry) Relating to, or consisting of, or produced by molecules.
2012 March-April, Brian Hayes, “Pixels or Perish”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 106:
- Drawings and pictures are more than mere ornaments in scientific discourse. Blackboard sketches, geological maps, diagrams of molecular structure, astronomical photographs, MRI images, the many varieties of statistical charts and graphs: These pictorial devices are indispensable tools for presenting evidence, for explaining a theory, for telling a story.
- (chemistry) (of an element) Combined with itself and with no other element; elemental.
- Relating to a simple or basic structure or organization.
- (food) Relating to molecular gastronomy.
- molecular dishes
relating to molecules
- gram-molecular weight
- molecular biologist
- molecular biology
- molecular formula
- molecular genetics
- molecular knife
- molecular medicine
- molecular modeling
- molecular orbital
molecular (plural moleculars)
- (chemistry) molecular (relating to molecules)