parasitic (comparative more parasitic, superlative most parasitic)
- Of or pertaining to a biological or symbolic parasite.
- Drawing upon another organism for sustenance.
- Exploiting another for personal gain.
- (law) Of emotional damages: accompanying a physical or pecuniary injury.
pertaining to a biological or symbolic parasite
drawing upon another organism for sustenance
parasitic (plural parasitics)
- (electronics) A component of a circuit that does not show up in a circuit's schematic but does show up in the circuit's behavior.