playlist (plural playlists)
- A list of recorded songs scheduled to be played on a radio station.
- (computing) A list of tracks to be played in a particular sequence, as from an audio CD.
- A handwritten list of songs, prepared mainly for a band, to be performed by the lead singer(s) during a concert; a set list.
- (transitive) To include (a track) on a playlist.
- She achieved success when her first single was playlisted on national radio.
playlist f (plural playlists)
playlist f (plural playlist)