See also: prédication
- A proclamation, announcement or preaching.
- An assertion or affirmation.
- 1965 June 4, Shigeyuki Kuroda, “Generative grammatical studies in the Japanese language”, in DSpace@MIT, retrieved 2014-02-24:
- It can be immediately observed from these sentences that the English subject of a predication is translated in Japanese with a wa-phrase, while the subject of a nonpredicational description appears as a ga-phrase.
- (logic) The act of making something the subject or predicate of a proposition.
- (computing) The parallel execution of all possible outcomes of a branch instruction, all except one of which are discarded after the branch condition has been evaluated.
- OED 2nd edition 1989