See also: préparation
- præparation (archaic)
- (uncountable) The act of preparing or getting ready.
- That which is prepared.
- (countable) A substance, especially a remedy, that is prepared.
- The traditional remedy is a bitter preparation made from steamed herbs.
- (music) Any of the objects placed between the strings of a prepared piano.
that which is prepared
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked