See also: procéssor
processor (plural processors)
- A person or institution who processes things (foods, photos, applications, etc.).
- He is a loan processor with a bank.
- A device which processes, which changes something (a computer processor, food processor, etc.).
- The food processor shredded the vegetables.
- A central processing unit.
- This mainframe's processor is fast.
- A microprocessor.
- This computer has two processors, but only one keyboard.
device which processes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.