- An act of recommending.
- That which is recommended.
- A commendation or endorsement.
- Your next employer may require a recommendation.
- A suggestion or proposal about the best course of action (with adpositions including "about" for the context and "to" for the course of action)
- He made a recommendation about what food to order.
- We followed the recommendation to order sushi.
- See also Thesaurus:advice
act of recommending
that which is recommended
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked