Declension of srian
Forms with the definite article:
* Indirect relative
† Archaic or dialect form
‡‡ Dependent form used with particles that trigger eclipsis
after an, tsrian
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “srían”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
- “srian” in Foclóir Gaeḋilge agus Béarla, Irish Texts Society, 1st ed., 1904, by Patrick S. Dinneen, page 688.
- "srian" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “srian” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “srian” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
|Scottish Gaelic mutation|
after "an", t-srian
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.